PURPOSE OF THE COURSE
This highly sort after course is designed to train divers in the safe use of SCUBA diving with no decompression, to a maximum depth of 35 metres/115 feet.
The highly comprehensive training program covers 7 areas of theory and a minimum of 5 hours in-water time.
- Diving In General
- Confined water – minimum 1 hour underwater training
- Open Water – minimum 4 hours underwater and 6 Dives
PREREQUISITES for the Practical Training
- Be 15 years old or over.
- Have a minimum of 4 hours logged underwater in an Open Water environment
- Be a RAID Open Water 20 or RAID Explorer 30 Specialty or equivalent certification from a recognised training agency.
- Documented proof of prerequisite requirements needs to be presented to the appointed Dive Centre for approval prior to any in water training.
- If you are registered go to RAID ONLINE STORE in your login and purchase your course.