Welcome to www.freestyledivers.me!
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions apply to all interactions you may have with Freestyle Divers LLC or its website www.freestyledivers.me (the Service). As a User of this Service, you implicitly accept these terms and conditions in full by using the Service to order any of the products or services supplied by Freestyle Divers LLC. If you disagree with all or part of these terms and conditions, you should not use the Service.
Please note that Freestyle Divers LLC reserves the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions of use. Changes will be effective when posted on www.freestyledivers.me with no other notice provided. Please check these Terms and Conditions of use regularly for updates. Your continued use of the Service following the posting of changes to these Terms and Conditions of use constitutes your acceptance of those changes. Freestyle Divers LLC may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Service. Such new features and/or services shall be subject to these terms and conditions, as may be amended from time to time.
Freestyle Divers LLC maintains the https://freestyledivers.me/ Website (“Service”).
Freestyle Divers LLC, PO Box 13357, Dibba Al Fujairah, Fujairah, UAE operating under the Fujairah Trade license N° 05297
The United Arab Emirates is our country of domicile.
Users of the Service who are minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the Service and shall not transact on or otherwise use the Service.
Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this Service shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Furairah, UAE.
Freestyle Divers LLC reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account or use of the Service, for any reason including violation of these terms and conditions, and with or without notice. Termination may involve removal of any information or content related to the Service and you further agree that Freestyle Divers LLC shall not be liable to you or any other person as a result of suspension or termination.
In no event will Freestyle Divers LLC, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Freestyle Divers LLC under this agreement related to the transaction defined as the cause of action. Freestyle Divers LLC shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond our reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Freestyle Divers LLC, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of your use of the Service, including but not limited to your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard in AED.
If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
Payment must be made in full before shipment of products. Freestyle Divers LLC reserves the right to refuse orders that do not meet our credit and risk department’s approval.
The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records, Merchant policies and rules.
We will email you confirmation of your payment before shipment occurs (normally within 24 hours).
Every effort has been made to ensure that effective security protocols have been implemented to protect this Service. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect data held on this Service, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We would remind you that the User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his or her account on the service. If you create an account to access the Service, you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the account. You must immediately notify Freestyle Divers LLC on [email protected] of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security. Freestyle Divers LLC will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
In consideration of the availability and your use of the Service, you agree to comply with all applicable laws and these Terms and Conditions when using this website. You acknowledge that Freestyle Divers LLC may investigate any violations of law and may cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users in this regard. Additionally, you agree not to:
- post, transmit, link to, or otherwise distribute any materials, information or content constituting, advocating or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise use the Service in a manner which is contrary to law or would serve to restrict or inhibit any other user or customer from using or enjoying the Service or the Internet;
- defame, abuse, stalk, harass, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others, including without limitation, rights relating to privacy and publicity;
- post, transmit, link to, or otherwise distribute any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information; or
- post, transmit, link to, or otherwise distribute any information, software, materials or content which contains a virus, cancelbot, trojan horse, worm or other harmful or disruptive component.
- Freestyle Divers LLC will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctioned countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
- We deliver our Products to all Countries and mainly UAE. Shipping will be performed by a third-party courier.
- For in-stock products, we aim to ship to UAE destinations within 2-3 days.
- For international deliveries, we will provide an expected delivery date for each order, although customs and import procedures may cause delays that are outside the control of Freestyle Divers LLC or its third-party courier. In addition, the prices for products will not include UAE sales tax for export orders, any sales or import taxes will be paid by the customer at the point of import. Freestyle Divers LLC and its third-party courier takes no responsibility for payment of local sales tax or import duties.
- Equipment can be collected free of charge at the dive center or in Dubai, subject to an agreed appointment.
- For shipment to a UAE or export delivery address, the delivery fees will be calculated according to the most cost effective or time effective transporter available, depending on the size and weight of the ordered products. These costs will be communicated at the time of order.
- Upon delivery, you must ensure you sign and date the delivery-note or electronic delivery form provided by the transporter.
- Splitting an order into multiple shipments/deliveries may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement.
- Orders are prepared within 24 hours of order receipt. Approved orders will be shipped once full payment has been received.
- If an ordered product is not in stock or is otherwise unavailable, we will not process payment and will contact you to determine which action to take. This could be a cancellation of the ordered item, an agreement to wait for the item to be restocked or substitution of a similar product.
- If a mutually acceptable resolution cannot be found, Freestyle Divers LLC will refund in the following situations:
- For equipment:
- If we sent you the wrong product, you must send a complaint to [email protected], accompanied with pictures of the incorrect product. The complaint must be made within 24 hours of delivery. You will be contacted within 24 hours of receipt of the email complaint to establish a resolution of the problem. This may either be (i) a return of the product (in original and unopened packaging) in which case we will send a replacement of the correct product (with free shipping), or (ii) a return of the product (in original and unopened packaging) in which case we will process a refund upon receipt of the undamaged equipment.
- If your shipment is damaged or the equipment is defective, you must send a complaint to [email protected], accompanied with pictures of the damaged equipment. The complaint has to be made within 24 hours of delivery of the equipment. You will be contacted within 24 hours of receipt of the email complaint to establish a resolution of the problem.
- If your delivery has not been made within the communicated time frame and an acceptable agreement cannot be reached for delivery.
- For services (e.g. courses, trips, paid events):
- If you cancel at least 48 hours prior to the start of the scheduled service.
- Refunds will be made using the original mode of payment and will be processed within 10 to 45 days depending on the issuing bank of the credit card.
- For equipment:
Freestyle Divers LLC will not refund in the following situations:
- If you submit a complaint about a damaged shipment or defective product but do not send pictures and/or do not send your complaint within 24 hours of delivery.
- If the submitted pictures do not show any evidence of a damaged shipment or defective product.
- If you cancel services later than 48 hours prior to the start of the scheduled service.
Order cancellations by the customer are accepted without penalty if they occur before the payment is processed.
If we have not received the information required to process an order (name, address, telephone number, email, product or service details, payment), Freestyle Divers LLC reserves the right to cancel the order.
If we identify typographical inaccuracies on the Service such as incorrect pricing or product description, we will put the order on hold before payment is processed and contact you to determine your preferred course of action. You will have the options to (i) cancel the order without penalty, (ii) to continue with the order or (iii) to modify the order to include alternative products or services.
Freestyle Divers LLC reserves the right to refuse orders that do not meet our credit and risk department’s approval.