This Specialty is designed to expand your knowledge of boats and diving from a boat..
This specialty can be run for any certified diver who has the equivalent of RAID Open Water 20.
THE PROGRAMME EMPLOYS THE FOLLOWING
1. Introduction to different forms of boat diving and equipment requirements.
2. Introduction to boating terminology and key components that make up a boat.
3. Skills and techniques for safely entering and exiting the water via a boat.
1. To be a minimum of 15 years old.
2. Certified RAID Open Water 20 or equivalent.
3. Complete the RAID registration procedures.