The Divermaster course is the first step into the PADI professional world. You will learn how to control groups of divers, demonstrate skills and assist instructors while they are delivering training. You will learn about the theory of diving, the risk management and mistigation techniques expected from a professional, as well as how to adapt your approach depending on the type of diving you will supervise. This course is also available from the PADI e-Learning Facility to decrease classroom time and increase training time in the water.
Freestyle Divers Difference: We do our utmost to expose you to real-world problems and real-life divers, rather than working in a simulated group. We believe that nothing replaces hands on experience and training.
- Minimum age: 18 years old (parent signature required)
- Signed medical questionnaire and liability release required
- at least 10 open water dives
- You will need: swimwear, a towel and sun protection. We also recommend that you have at least your own BCD, regulators, mask, snorkel and fins.
- In addition to the course fees, you will need to purchase the online study materials from the PADI on-line store.