The PADI Divemaster course is the entry step into the professional world. It is also a necessary step if you are thinking about the PADI Instructor Development Course (IDC). You learn how to control groups of divers, demonstrate skills and assist instructors while they are delivering training. You learn about the theory behind diving, the risk management and mitigation techniques expected from a professional. Furthermore you will also learn how to adapt your approach depending on the type of diving you will supervise. This course is also available through the eLearning facility to decrease classroom time & focus more on the time in water.
Freestyle difference: We will expose you to real divers at all times during your PADI Divemaster. This will ensure you gain a lot more real life experience than a simulated group that will never have a real problem.
- Minimum age: 18 years old.
- Medical certificate by a physician required, liability release to fill out before the activity.
- At least 10 open water dives.
- Equipment you need: At this level of commitment to professional diving, we would expect you to have at least your own BCD, regulators, mask, snorkel and fins.
- Price: AED 3200 + PADI materials + PADI Online study material + PADI Materials + PADI membership