- Provides 20+ hours of light on single 18w LED head or 10+ hours on the 24w & 50w LED head.
- Provides 4+ hours of heat on the Solar wet/dry heating systems
- Comes standard with an easy to install hip/wing mounting pocket or a 2″ belt loop with SS straps.
- E/O wet plug-able cord for easy exchange between primary and video LED’s or solar heating systems
– will also power HID light heads
- Sealed canister to reduce risk of user error and flooding. Charged through the E/O cord
- The internal battery can be replaced or serviced by a qualified technician.
- Easy to reach double dipped toggle switch on top of canister with a built in switch protector
- Lifetime warranty on workmanship / 90 days on E/O cord and cables
- A 8.8 Ah @ 11.1v Li-Ion battery providing 100 watt/hrs of energy
- Charge Voltage: 12.6 volts – Voltage at end of discharge: 8.25 volts.
- Overcharge and Discharge protection: 65degree c and 5 amp
- Heavy Duty switch boot, double dipped toggle switch with bushing protection. Reduces risk of flooding if switch boot is compromised.
- Dry weight 2.5 lbs (1.1kg), in-water > 1.0 lb (0.5 kg) negative
- Recharge time from complete discharge is 4 hours
- Universal input charger – US input cord provided, UK and European input cord available
- Canister is glass filled injection molded delrin
- Max depth rated to 300’/90m
- 6.0″(15.25 cm) Tall, 3.5″”(8.9cm) wide 1.75″(4.44 cm) thick
- Comes standard with a 32″ (81.28cm) E/O Cord
- CE/UL/RoHS Approved