Rofos 350 Trilaminate Drysuit
Freestyle Divers stocks Rofos 350 Trilaminate drysuits and is able to order on request! Constructed with a lightweight and especially breathable fabric, it also guarantees a dive in absence of condensation even with high temperature.
Even wearing a heavy under-suit, final freedom of movement is still great and makes the suit perfect all year round.The material is resistant on the outside and delicate in the inside. The RS350 TR is therefore a very good suit that requires some care.
With a weight of only 3kg it is also perfect for travelling!
Technical features of the Rofos 350 Trilaminate
- Constructed from three layers of breathable Rofotex.
- Equipt with a fully taped interior.
- Telescoping torso with a quick-adjusting crotch strap.
- Entirely Made in Italy
- Cordura® 1000 reinforcements on: shoulders, elbows, forearms, sitting, knees, shins, crotch and harness.
- Two four-compartment Cordura® 1000 pockets: self-draining, closed with high strength straps and equipped with six rubber bands inside them.
- Waterproof front zipper with Cordura® protective bib closed with nylon zipper. Waterproof zipper can be chosen between BDM and YKK Aquaseal.
- Low-profile rotating inflation valve with central button and automatic and manual exhaust valve.
- Latex neck seal, with 5 mm superstretch neoprene warm neck collar for improved comfort and heat retention.
- Comes with one hood that can be chosen between a superstretch collar hood with differentiated thickness, the Glide 7/5 mm, the Glide 5 mm and the Glide 9/5 mm.
- Embedded boots in 3 mm neoprene with a rigid sole and removable inner sockliner, to make it even stiffer if necessary. Reinforcements on the instep and loop tape fraying.
- Reinforced supports for p-valve.
- Adjustable elastic and completely removable suspenders; they have an elastic ring to hold the sleeves when the suit is not completely worn.
- Adjustable drawstring waist for better fit.
- Comes complete with no-freeze hose and carrying bag.
- Possible choice of overlay and colored threads.
- Weight 3 Kg.
The diver can customize trilaminate drysuits as required, upon request and payment.
Neck: the standard neck seal is latex, but you can choose the neoprene neck seal or alternatively even choose the interchangeable neck (silicone or latex).
Wrists: the standard cuff is latex, but you may prefer the interchangeable cuff, and mount the dry gloves later on.
Dry gloves: you can opt for the suit already with rings for dry gloves.
Boots: standard boots are neoprene, but you can choose the neoprene sock to be worn under a lace-up boot with a rigid technical lug sole (Rock Boot).
P-valve: The standard suits only have reinforcements for the p-valve, but you can choose to have the suit with a Light Monkey p-valve already fitted.
The standard suit is a sleek “all-black” look, however you can request some color changes for overlay and seams.
The colored Cordura is available in colours ranging from blue, green, red or gray. You can also choose between two different overlay layout.