The UTD VIZ 35 Rec lighting system comes with the following:
- A VIZ 35w LED Lighthead with built in Piezo On/Off mounted to a hard goodman handle
- E/O cord adapter cap
- UTD Z-Power 11.1 volt, 8.8 Amp (50w/hr) waterproof battery canister with On/Off switch and E/O Cord depth rated to 300’/90m
- Battery charger
- Double ender.
Features and Benefits
- LED handheld light that is bright and lasts long – 3500 (V35) Lux* – Comes with the E/O Adapter Cap attached so you can hook up the external battery.
- Mounted on a hard goodman handle with bolt snap – Will also fit the UTD Deluxe Soft Goodman Handle – Optional Purchase
- No switch that penetrates the body, Piezo switch to turn on/off and power settings which is less likely to flood – Full and Half brightness settings
- The included E/O Adapter Cap is attached to the light head allowing for the use of the external 11.1v / 8.8 amp Power Z battery canister
- Can be easily be used as video light during dive by simply screwing on the video light diffusor. Switch between primary and video light easily
- V35 has 1 x 10 Watt LED – 3500 lux*
- Powered by external Power Z 11.1v / 8.8 amp battery canister. Provides 11 hours burn time on max power and 33 h on low light.
- V35 has a 8 Degree Beam Angle
- Aluminum Body
- Double o-ring sealed
- Body dia. 2.2″ (7cm), 6″(16cm) Overall Length
- 300’/90m depth rated
- Comes with Universal Charger
UTD Power Z-100 watt/hr Li-Ion Battery Canister (8.8amp @ 11.1v)
- Comes standard with an easy to install hip/wing mounting pocket or a 2″ belt loop with SS straps.
- E/O wet plug-able cord for easy exchange between primary and video LED’s or solar heating systems
– will also power HID light heads
- Sealed canister to reduce risk of user error and flooding. Charged through the E/O cord
- The internal battery can be replaced or serviced by a qualified technician.
- Easy to reach double dipped toggle switch on top of canister with a built in switch protector
- Lifetime warranty on workmanship / 90 days on E/O cord and cables
- A 8.8 Ah @ 11.1v Li-Ion battery providing 100 watt/hrs of energy
- Charge Voltage: 12.6 volts – Voltage at end of discharge: 8.25 volts.
- Overcharge and Discharge protection: 65degree c and 5 amp
- Heavy Duty switch boot, double dipped toggle switch with bushing protection. Reduces risk of flooding if switch boot is compromised.
- Dry weight 2.5 lbs (1.1kg), in-water > 1.0 lb (0.5 kg) negative
- Recharge time from complete discharge is 4 hours
- Universal input charger – US input cord provided, UK and European input cord available
- Canister is glass filled injection molded delrin
- Max depth rated to 300’/90m
- 6.0″(15.25 cm) Tall, 3.5″”(8.9cm) wide 1.75″(4.44 cm) thick
- Comes standard with a 32″ (81.28cm) E/O Cord
- CE/UL/RoHS Approved
* Note 3500 lux at 10’/3m away measured in center of beam.