In the PADI Tec 50 course is within the range of PADI TecRec courses. This course can be taken once you have completed your initial technical diving training with the PADI Tec 40 & 45. The PADI Tec 50 allows you to add a second decompression gas and the ability to plan deeper/longer dives. Furthermore you can utilize stages and the beginning of Trimix diving. We have suitable dive sites just a short ride away by boat from picturesque Dibba, Fujairah. Alternatively, you can combine this with diving the beautiful Indian Ocean waters of Musandam. We will prepare permits and take you across the border to complete the necessary dives.
Freestyle difference: Within the PADI Tec 50 course, as much as it is possible, we don’t encourage dives deeper than 40m to be performed on air, and that’s the reason why we teach that course with the use of some light Trimix.
- Minimum age: 18 years old.
- Medical certificate by a physician required, liability release to fill up before the activity.
- One pool dive and at least 3 open water dives.
- Equipment you need: masks, fins, SMBs, exposure protection. We will provide you with some technical equipment for the course, and our expertise to help you choose the right gear for you when you decide to invest in your kit.
- Price: AED 2520 + Helium cost