We offer courses on both coasts of the UAE and diving trips both on the east coast of the UAE and Musandam
We have a wide range of equipment to accommodate kids snorkelling as well as scooters or drysuits for technical divers
Ideally located just in front of Dibba Rock and the marine protection area, Royal Beach is a perfect launch point for all kinds of diving experiences. In addition to our daily diving schedule as well as recreational and tec-rec dive training, we have PADI 5* IDC status at this centre and offer a full range of divemaster and instructor training under the tutelage of our PADI Course Director, Laurent Estrugo.
Conveniently located at the heart of the new Dibba Marina development, we have a retail store, teaching facilities and dive centre where we concentrate our RAID and UTD training activities. With a purpose-built 4M deep seawater pool we can offer advanced buoyancy training according to the highest standards in the diving industry. We are also able to accommodate overhead protocol training in this pool as a precursor to either cave diving or wreck penetration diving. We have an advanced gas filling station at this facility where we can cater for any gas mix from triple filtered air through nitrox to both standard and custom trimix blends. We have three boats with a total capacity of 36 divers plus crew per rotation that are accessible from the dock just minutes away from the dive centre, making it easier for heavily loaded technical divers. These boats serve both the Dibba Port and Royal Beach locations.
Our centre in Dibba Oman is the stepping off point for adventures on the Musandam Peninsula. We are able to cater for both recreational and technical divers, open circuit and rebreather, as a day trip or a multi-day dhow excursion. We have two fast boats located at the centre as well as a technical gas filling station and all the equipment required to fully enjoy this beautiful part of the Arabian coastline.
Freestyle Divers does not operate its own dive centre in Dubai, however we work in close partnership with Blue Coast Diving and can offer our customers a seamless access to their centers in hotels such as Atlantis The Palm. Training and diving can be split between these Dubai locations and the Freestyle Divers locations on the East Coast for the convenience of divers living in or near Dubai.
- Freestyle Divers is owned and run by experienced technical divers who have been blending and diving mixed gases for longer than they care to remember! As you would expect, the filling stations are set up to technical diving standards and are able to supply any breathing gas required. We have all of the standard normoxic gases available “on tap”, including air, Nitrox 32%, 50% and 100% as well as trimix 21/35 and 18/45 blends. Hypoxic trimix blends are made to order, as are any non-standard nitrox requirements.
- All of our tanks and valves are visually inspected and serviced every 12 months and hydro tested every 48 months. The tanks used for mixed gases are oxygen cleaned annually or more frequently if required. We offer a wide selection of tanks, including mono cylinders with either DIN or INT valves in either S80 or S67 sizes (easier for kids and smaller divers), S80 sidemount tanks with Left/Right valves, Aluminium or steel twinsets with manifolds, S80 and S40 deco tanks with DIR tank rigging and 2L or 3L aluminium, steel and carbon tanks for CCR divers. These are available with either G 5/8 O2 valves or with M26 valves for visitors from the EU. We also have drysuit inflation tanks available on request.
We offer rental of technical grade Diver Propulsion Vehicles (DPV), or “scooters” as they are otherwise known. We have a range of Suex scooters available as well as DiveX models. We need to take bookings on these a few days in advance to ensure availability and to ensure they are fully charged for your enjoyment.
We have a very large range of long and short wetsuits for rent, we are sure to have the perfect size for you. In addition, we offer drysuit rental of Rofos suits for divers who would like to take a drysuit course. We are official Rofos dealers for divers who would like to purchase their own drysuit.
- We have a broad range of rental buoyancy devices suitable for each style of diving. We have a large number of Scubapro BCDs available for recreational divers in all sizes. We also have dorsal wings for rent for both mono and twinset tanks. Lastly, we have a range of different wings designed for sidemount diving for rent.
- Our recreational regulators are primarily ScubaPro equipment configured with a primary second stage, an octopus and a console including a compass. We also rent out regulators for mono and twinset tanks that are configured DIR style with a long hose on the primary regulator and the secondary regulator on a necklace. All our regulators have a strictly planned annual maintenance regime.
- We have a wide range of recreational rental fins as well as several “jetfin” style options for technical divers. We stock and rent the UTD negative fins as well their neutral fins. The neutral fins have become a firm favourite for technical divers in the summertime as well as an all year-round choice for rebreather and sidemount divers.
- Our masks are available in various shapes to best fit each diver’s morphology. We have both standard recreational masks as well as low volume technical masks for rent. Snorkels and fixtures are available for rent if required.
We can provide a limited number of rental diving computers if they are reserved in advance.